Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
***Secret Clearance Required***
***CompTIA Security+ Certification Required***
· Certifications: Security + CE (Baseline IA); MCSA WIN 10 (CE Certification).
· Experience with providing client support for users on Windows network operating systems in a Windows Active Directory environment using applications in the Microsoft Office Suite 2013+ (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
· Strong base of experience in troubleshooting and resolving desktop related issues or user problems. Knowledgeable in PC imaging, connectivity, remote printer setup and troubleshooting automated E-Mail systems.
· Ability to quickly and accurately diagnose and resolve problems with computer hardware/software from a remote location.
· Experience in implementing systems security to include managing and issuing passwords, establishing user/group accounts, and recommending and establishing file permission attributes.
· Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all levels, and effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Good understanding of and experience with general connectivity issues in LAN/WAN/Internet environments.
· Advanced understanding of TCP/IP.
· Experience in creating and modifying documentation for technical processes and procedures.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
· Ability to work on team projects and on individual projects with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Remote work may be permitted.