Plano, TX 75074
Position Title: Applied AI/ML Engineer
Position Location: Plano, TX
Education: B.S. in a technical domain.
- Leverage data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making.
- Research ground breaking solutions and develop prototypes that drive the future of decisioning. Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are essential to production models.
- Collaborate with teams to define requirements for predictive models.
- Evaluate new data sources to use in a cost-effective way in models to add value.
- Proficiency in machine learning with experience in areas such as gradient boosting, decision trees, regression, supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Skills: Python, Use frameworks for ML and data science like scikit-learn, pandas, numpy.
- MS Office skills (intermediate)
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.