Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
· Site Collection Administration and Management.
· Build environments for creating and testing “out of the box” SharePoint solutions.
· Create and maintain custom master pages and branding.
· Configure standard and customized SharePoint team sites, libraries, lists, calendars, etc.
· Knowledge of the following tools and capabilities would be useful but are not required: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint App Model, Client-Side Object Model, ShareGate and REST API.
· Create custom web parts.
· Respond to 2nd level tickets coming into the Issues Tracker for problem resolution, changes to new or existing sites, lists, libraries and solutions.
· Meet regularly with AEP Team (SharePoint Host Administrators) to discuss issues and resolve problems.
· Perform analysis and make recommendations for changes to SharePoint infrastructure to improve performance and reduce storage costs.
· Provide user instruction and training as needed.
· Work both independently and in a team environment.