Fort Eustis, VA
Ad hoc Research is looking for a Senior Logistic/Warehouse Manager to support the Army Watercraft Communications systems in Fort Eustis, VA.
- At least 7 years of Warehouse Management experience, inventory control, asset management, shipping/receiving management
- Strong leadership and management experience need. Positive attitude and strong character
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
- Manage operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, restock, shipping
- Lead and develop warehouse team to set up and enable inbound and outbound operations that provide unparalleled customer service
- Preparing and reviewing action reports, strategic plans for warehouse operations and planning product movement and storage systems, implement Inventory & Tracking system
- Assist and review plans of warehouse design, product flow and equipment situation
- Work with the inventory team and maintain high levels of accuracy in inventory integrity and daily operations
- Oversee warehouse operations by creating processes for shipping/receiving, inventory, storage and production handling, and inventory management
- Daily and weekly collection of operational data and performance report completion.
- Train and cross train employees and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Oversee receiving of product, order selection process and proper loading of trucks
- Coordinate and confer with the upper management regarding the physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained and that safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Drive Standards through the day by motivating, teaching, and holding team members accountable to known standards and positive reinforcement of the correct behavior
- Forklift trained and certified
- Degree is optional
- Secret Clearance is required