Plano, TX 75074
**US citizens and Permanent residents only**
**No H-1 or C2C**
Position Title: Data Science Lead
Position Location: Plano, TX
Education: B.S. in a technical domain.
Permanent resident or US citizens only
- Works with distributed computing tools such as Hadoop as well as experience working with big data technologies such as SQL.
- Lead a data science team through the implementation of new data science models, tools, and techniquest that lead to improvement if business performance due to a continued culture of informed decision-making.
- Solve analytical issues through quantitative approaches and machine learning methods as well as vast experience using advanced statistical methods, data mining techniques, and information retrieval.
- Analyze and manipulate large, complex, high-dimensional data from numerous sources.
- Skills: Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests. Data Science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, Matlab, SQL. Data Visualization tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.