Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
** Contingent Upon Award **
- Progressively responsible experience in the management of computer networks and information systems.
- Level III certification in accordance with DOD Manual 8570.01-M.
- Must possess sufficient familiarity with cyber security qualitative and quantitative analysis tools to assess and apply to the solution of problems.
- Discipline may be required to utilize advanced knowledge of cyber security policy, defensive cyber operations, and cyber security reporting requirements.
- Must be familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning. Experience must include five years as a practicing analyst or staff officer responsible for the functional area of cyber security.
- Must possess managerial or supervisory experience sufficient to ensure positive direction of subordinates. Must be familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning. Secret security clearance is required.
- Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance required
Five (5) years of additional experience within the last ten years in any combination in the following areas:
- 1) Experience in assessing cybersecurity and mission assurance at Army, Joint, and Combatant Command exercises including systems and programs listed BELOW. Experience is defined as activities to include exercise planning, assessment execution, data collection during assessment events, data analysis and reporting.
- 2) Experience supporting the Office of the Secretary of Defense Director of Test and Evaluation (DOT&E) Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP).
- 3) Experience in the application of DOT&E CAP assessment methodologies, analysis, evaluation, exercise integration, and reporting phases.
- Command Post of the Future
- Global Command and Control System – Army (GCCS-A)
- Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J)
- Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNet)
- Sensitive but Unclassified Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNet)
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System
- Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS)
*Please note that this job does require some traveling to remote austere locations.