Augusta, GA 30905
Ad hoc Research is looking for a Cyber Warfare Analyst for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL) program. The mission of the CBL is to provide overall direction, oversight, vertical and horizontal integration of CO, DODIN-A, and EW activities focused on the development of a Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) Force (2028 – 2035) for the Army as defined by the Army Modernization Strategy (AMS), guided by the Annual Mission Guidance (AMG), and sanctioned by the AFC.
The role will be located at Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Prior military experience and/or significant civilian occupational experience in Cyber Warfare including, but not exclusively, computer programming, software design, cyber security (defensive or offensive), and cyber forensics.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution. Coursework shall include computer programming (e.g., Fundamentals of Programming, Computer Forensics) and coding (e.g., C, C++, Python, Java). Equivalent job experience will be considered.
- 5 – 10 years prior military experience and/or significant civilian occupational experience in Cyber Warfare including, but not exclusively, computer programming, software design, cyber security (defensive or offensive), and cyber forensics.
- Desired Certifications: CISSP, Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Enterprise Defender (GCED), GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP).
- Obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Job Type: Full-time