Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
****DoD Issued Secret Clearance Required****
This is a Team Lead position. In addition to the duties and skill sets listed below, the Team Lead is responsible for managing a team of 6 VTC technicians to include maintaining daily schedules and ensuring that all customers receive the support they require, providing technical training for the team, and overseeing the professional and technical development of the team members. The Team Lead should possess an understanding of US Army and or other armed services protocol and etiquette as he/she will frequently interact with high-ranking Military and Civilian officials. The Team Lead is responsible for demonstrating and enforcing a strong customer service ethic for the entire team, providing corrective instruction as necessary.
· Scheduling of classified and unclassified Internet Protocol (IP) video teleconferences for CONUS and OCONUS meeting.
· Management and operation of the Video Operation Control (VOC) facilities.
· Daily operations and technical support of VTC/AV hardware, and software.
· Provide training on all hardware and software located in the VOC.
· Provide instructions to CECOM personnel in the use and operation of portable VTC systems.
· Conduct pre-conference testing and setup.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve wide variety of issues concerning all aspects of VTC, AV equipment and related voice/data communications.
· Provide enhanced VTC/AV operations support for CECOM and non-CECOM customers in training facilities and auditoriums.
· Provide enhanced VTC operations for NIPR and SIPR facilities.
· Provide enhanced VTC operations services to the CECOM Command Group by handling GITOC scheduling, confirmation, and participating site coordination for CECOM Command sponsored events.
· Provide technical advice, training, documentation, or assistance with operation of CECOM customer-operated small office VTC systems or VTC Carts located in C4ISR campus spaces as required.
· Assist with processing accreditation documentation for VTC systems.
· Provide technical subject matter expertise on matters such as architecture, compatibility, integration, emerging technology, etc. to support current operations and future requirements planning.