Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Ad hoc Research is looking for a Senior Logistic/Warehouse Manager to support the Army Watercraft Communications systems in Fort Eustis, VA.
- At least 1 year of Warehouse Management experience, inventory control, asset management, shipping/receiving management
- Strong leadership and management experience need. Positive attitude and strong character
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
- Quality Assurance of the Single Interface to the Field (SIF).
- Knowledge in Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-Army).
- Information tracking for Materials, Travel and labor to be rolled up into quarterly reports.
- Preparing and reviewing action reports, strategic plans for warehouse operations and planning product movement and storage systems, implement Inventory & Tracking system
- Work with the inventory team and maintain high levels of accuracy in inventory integrity and daily operations
- Good organization skills.
- Filling orders, data entry, and maintaining inventory.
- Computer skills and the use Microsoft Office required.
- Secret Clearance is required
- Business Degree preferred