by Posted on November 30, -0001
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
*Secret Clearance Required*
- Site Collection Administration and Management.
- Build environments for creating and testing “out of the box” SharePoint solutions.
- Create and maintain custom master pages and branding.
- Configure standard and customized SharePoint team sites, libraries, lists, calendars, etc.
- Knowledge of the following tools and capabilities would be useful, but are not required: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint App Model, Client-Side Object Model, ShareGate and REST API.
- Create custom web parts.
- Respond to 2nd level tickets coming into the Issues Tracker for problem resolution, changes to new or existing sites, lists, libraries and solutions.
- Meet regularly with AEP Team (SharePoint Host Administrators) to discuss issues and resolve problems.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations for changes to SharePoint infrastructure to improve performance and reduce storage costs.
- Provide user instruction and training as needed.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
Go to all jobs